Searching for a simple to make lunch filled with nutritional vitamins and antioxidants? Attempt our arugula salad with a selfmade strawberry balsamic dressing recipe for a wholesome and scrumptious solution to brighten up your day!
For the Salad:
- 3 cups arugula
- 1 cup strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1⁄4 cup blueberries
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pecans
- 3 Tbsp dried cranberries
- 2-3 oz feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 massive cooked hen breast, sliced or cubed (non-obligatory)
Strawberry Balsamic Dressing:
- 3 massive strawberries, hulled
- 1-2 tsp honey
- 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp olive oil pinch of salt and pepper
- Add the entire salad elements to a big mixing bowl or salad bowl.
- Mix the dressing elements collectively in a blender. Pour some or everywhere in the salad and luxuriate in!
LAUREN | FOOD BLOGGER
Lauren is a former athlete from Minnesota who shares all types of gluten free recipes on her weblog, Zest and Lemons. She has a ardour for cooking and images, and loves to assist others study extra about Celiac Illness. She can be an oatmeal fanatic and is at all times making a multitude within the kitchen.