It is official: The seek for the proper protein ball is over! These chocolate chip oatmeal vitality balls are the proper mixture of wholesome and heavenly. You'll be able to thank us later.
- 1 1/2 cups old style rolled oats
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/3 cup cacao chocolate chips
- ¼ cup protein powder (non-compulsory)
- 2 tablespoons liquid (almond milk, water, and many others.)
- Combine components in a bowl till mixed. Set within the fridge for half-hour.
- Take away from fridge and roll into balls utilizing fingers. Retailer in fridge.
GUEST BLOGGER | MEET LAUREN
Lauren Gaskills is an inspirational author, speaker and meals blogger whose ardour is to encourage others to steer wholesome, glad redeemed lives. Go to her at MakingLiftSweet.com
View Web site