- 2 bananas, beforehand sliced and frozen
- 3/4 cup blueberries
- 1 cup blackberries
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup rolled oats
- Recent berries
- Edible flowers
- Shredded coconut
- Place all smoothie substances within the bowl of a meals processor and mix till creamy and clean. Add extra almond milk (or water) to skinny if desired.
- Divide between serving bowls and prime with no matter toppings you’d like!
- Leftovers may be saved within the fridge for 2-3 days. Freeze for as much as a month.