Veggie burgers are a incredible, guilt-free various to burgers. Most individuals shrink back from veggie burgers due to their dangerous rap as being too bland. There are numerous variations of veggie burgers on the market, however none evaluate to the style of a black bean burger.
When you’re on the lookout for a meal that's easy to make, stuffed with protein and fiber, and to not point out, scrumptious, you got here to the fitting place! We added a contact of spice to those bean burgers for a burst of additional taste that can get up your style buds sing. We propose topping these dangerous boys with avocado, lettuce, and tomato.
1 16 oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
1/2 white onion
1/4 inexperienced pepper
1/4 crimson pepper
2 cloves garlic
1/2 cup panko ( bread crumbs)
1 tbsp cumin
1 tbsp chili powder
4 100% complete wheat burger buns
4 cheese slices if desired
1. Chop onion and garlic finely, or use a meals processor and pulse till chopped. Put aside
2. In a medium dimension bowl, add beans, bread crumbs, egg, cumin and chili powder. Add finely chopped onion/garlic to bean combination
3. Mush up bean combination till totally blended, however not runny
4. Kind your burgers into 4 patties. Warmth a nonstick skillet to medium warmth. When pan is absolutely heated, frivolously coat with olive oil or cooking spray. Place your burgers down and allow them to prepare dinner for about 5 minutes, till flipping. There needs to be a lightweight brown crust on the very prime layer of the burger
5. After flipping, add the sliced cheese (If desired) to the highest of the burger, and canopy your skillet, permitting cheese to soften rapidly and evenly
6. Take away burgers from skillet and let cool earlier than serving
7. Take pleasure in!