In search of a fast on-the-go snack? Ideally a snack that isn’t stuffed with added sugar or processed substances? In that case, these chewy path combine bars are your ticket! These bars are a mixture of candy and chewy, stuffed with complete grains, nuts, coconut, and the very best half… darkish chocolate. To not point out they're actually straightforward to make!
Go forward and provides these a strive. You received’t be shopping for pre-packaged path combine bars once more!
makes approx 16 bars
1 cup honey
2 tsp vanilla extract
1/4th tsp salt
2 T granulated sugar
1/4 cup peanut butter
1 1/2 cups rolled oats
1/2 cup oat bran
1/2 cup darkish chocolate chips
1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
1/2 cup pumpkin seeds or slivered almonds
3/4 cup dried cranberries or cherries
1. In a medium saucepan mix; peanut butter, honey, vanilla, salt, and sugar and produce to a boil.
2. Cut back warmth to low and cook dinner for five minutes, stirring sometimes. Put aside.
3. In a big bowl, mix all different substances apart from the chocolate chips (save the very best for final).
4. Pour the honey combination over the oat combination and blend effectively. Lastly, add the chocolate chips and stir in slowly. Watch out to not over combine, nobody desires melted chocolate chips.
5. Place combination right into a 9” greased pan, patting down with moist arms.
6. Chill in fridge for an hour, or till onerous
Hit the path and luxuriate in!